Friday, 27 June 2014

S T Y L E // public desire





Jeans, Topshop. Vest top, New Look. Shirt, F&F. Sunglasses, Asos. Hat, Topshop. Shoes, Public Desire.

I finally have a disposable income this month, and what better to do with it than buy a new pair of shoes! Since I've recently lived in my black cleated sole boots, I wanted a similar pair which catered for the summer weather. The desired features for my idea of a perfect pair of shoes went as follows: white, cleated sole, not boot style, platformed, open toed and a heel. Pretty easy to find you'd expect after what's currently in the high street stores. But I really struggled on the heel factor. I wanted a heel, however one low enough to wear daily without any discomfort. Therefore I had been keeping up with La Moda and Public Desire's stock for a few months, waiting for the 'perfect pair.' Finally the waiting paid off! These are so comfortable with a high enough platform/heel so it's not that obvious that I'm only 5'2"! I suggest everyone takes a look both of their online stores. If your fussy like me and can't find the your ideal pair of shoes on there just yet... just be patient because I'm sure they'll stock them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment