Wednesday, 16 April 2014

S T Y L E // fedora hat





Jeans, Diesel. Boots, eBay. Clutch, American Apparel. Top, Missguided. Hat, Topshop.

It was my boyfriends birthday on Monday so I took him to London Zoo which was so much fun (I think I enjoyed it a lot more than he did!). Then we went for a meal with his family which was lovely at Mr Chow in Knightsbridge, the food was delicious and I highly recommend it if you're a lover of Chinese food. I'm a vegetarian and they couldn't have catered to my needs any better!

So yesterday I went to Bluewater with my boyfriend so he could spend some birthday money, then we went for dinner at Ed's Diner and went to see The Quiet Ones which was so much better than I was expecting with a really good storyline! 

Whilst at Bluewater I treated myself to this hat. I can't wait to get so much use out if over the coming months. It's so versatile - it can be dressed up or down, perfect for any occasion. In the above photos I have worn it with an otherwise boring/dressed down outfit, however I think the hat adds a nice touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment