Tuesday, 15 October 2013

S T Y L E // White Jeans

I took a risk and bought myself some white jeans on the cheap from Topshop. Although I made the mistake of reading the poor reviews after ordering them.. the reviews went on and on about how they're very see through and the sizes come up small, and to be on the safe side I should probably order a couple of sizes or try on in store. Inevitably I was worried. But when they arrived yesterday and I tried them on, I couldn't be more happier with them! They fit perfectly and no more see through than I was anticipating as that's usually the case with white jeans. I also treated myself to a fluffy black jumper to welcome the chilly weather, and some cute black pumps on the weekend.

Jeans, Topshop. Shirt, Topshop. Jumper, Primark. Pumps, Primark. Rings, Topshop. Watch, Michael Kors. Lipstick, Burnt Caramel by Max Factor.
P x

2 comments:

  1. I want these jeans! :)

    If you ever have time id love it if you could come check out my blog im a new blogger and would love any feedback! thankyou! xxxx
    http://xprincessjas.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect perfect outfit! love the texture of the jumper with the white jeans. x

    ReplyDelete