Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Wireless

Hiya, this is just a really quick little post to show you what I wore to Wireless on the Saturday. I apologise for the bad quality picture and the fact it's just another photo cropped. I really didn't think about making a post of my outfit but I thought I may as well. 
Also, woman from Fashion TV stopped me by the Pepsi Max stage asking to take a photo of my outfit to go up on the website, but due to the fact I'm only 16 she wasn't allowed to put it up! 
Wireless was really good though! I managed to see Rita Ora, Wiz Khalifa, just caught the end of Professor Green, saw D'Banj perform Oliver Twist which was fun, Tulisa (shamefully), Example, Nero which had the best atmosphere ever, and of course Drake who finished the day off perfectly. Although I'm extremely gutted I missed Delilah, but will hopefully be going to see her later on in the year!


Skirt, H&M. Top, Topshop, Belt, don't remember. Socks, Urban Outfitters. Coat, Urban Outfitters.
P x

3 comments: