Thursday, 12 July 2012

It's a woolly hat kinda July

Took a little trip to the shops to get some clothing dye to update a few old tops so I can wear them on holiday (will show in a future post what I do to them). This is the outfit I wore, the woolly hat was to protect my hair from the rain as I don't own an umbrella. Although you can't really blame me considering it is July! I also dug my more dainty style Chelsea boots out the bottom of my wardrobe as I thought they deserved an afternoon out after gathering dust for months. 




(excuse the awful state of my nails ha, I had just removed acrylics so giving them a little breathing time)




Boots, Topshop. Denim shirt, New Look. Necklace, Primark. Jacket, H&M. Hat, H&M. Bag, H&M. Rings, Topshop & Primark & Camden market.
P x


9 comments:

  1. Nice outfit ! Really like your hair with the hat :)


    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look :) it's awesome (from your new subscriber)
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super cute with the beanie and love your necklace a lot! perfect with denim shirt too! xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yeah sure, just followed you

      xx

      Delete
  4. Love your blog!! Would you like to follow each other on gfc?
    Stephilà Creations-Myfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit- I Love the beanie!

    just followed you, would love if you took a look at my blog :)

    http://sjmwelll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete