Wednesday, 18 July 2012

DIY-ing

I was going through my wardrobe and came across so many pieces that I haven't worn in quite a while, and ones that I won't wear again in the state that they were in. So I decided to give some DIY-ing a go, I had never dyed or bleached any of my clothes before but thought it was worth a try. It didn't really matter if it didn't work because I wasn't going to wear the clothes as they were again anyway.

Bleaching and studding a denim vest:





Bleaching a t-shirt:


P x

5 comments:

  1. Wow i love it :)


    Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

    Xoxo | Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the denim vest! :D
    Nice blog!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post! check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous things! I neeeed to give DIY-ing ago, I've seen so many bloggers make some clothes look so cool.

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bleached tshirt, it looks great. I wish I wasn't so lazy, and was a bit more creative to do things like this!xxx

    ReplyDelete