Wednesday, 27 June 2012

First post..


This is my first post, not really sure where to start or what to say so I'm going to start with just a couple of pictures from my instagram (piawoodvine). These are recent 'outfit of the day' images. 



Skirt, asos. Black pumps (unseen), H&M. Top, Topshop. Belt, don't remember. Jacket, H&M. Headband, New Look (I think).




Vans, Office. Short, DIY. Belt, don't remember. Bag, Primark. Shirt, DIY. Jacket, H&M. Necklace, Primark. Rings, Topshop. Nail polish, Boots - Models Own.

P x

5 comments:

  1. Like your necklace. Looks great this outfit.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the first outfit picture! you look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! I like the ring in your pic :-)

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/
    @WhatKimiDidNext

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the two outfit ! specially the second ♥ join your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo beautiful! love your style xx

    ReplyDelete